Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about nostalgia lane. I remember playing this as a kid and thinking it was so cool

Description
Feel the rush as your player moves down-field. Watch out for Defense! They will take you down hard. Reach the end zone and you will hear the sweet sound of victory beeps. TOUCHDOWN! This is electronic sports at its best. The action of real electronic football at your fingertips and on your iPhone. See the LED display so bright and hi-tech. Feel the molded plastic buttons created for fast-action. Hear the fantastic Bleeps and Blips in stereoscopic sound. Live the life of the 21st century electronic sports star.
Only 99 cents!

App Store Link

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Youtube video showing the excitement!

For a buck, I just had to have it.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I played it a few times. Man it's hard to believe that was so cool.

Anyway the fun of replaying it a few times and the ability to show it to a bunch of other old-timers makes it well worth 99 cents!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Apps - no using cards?

Speaking of Apps downloading - Can you not use Itunes cards when downloading paid apps from the app store. I can download free apps and tunes but no paid apps. It prompts me for a credit card. I can download a $9.99 album but not a .99 cent app. :confused:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I bet you'll see a whole bunch of these nostalgia pieces come down the pipe....I'd pay a buck to have my old Merlin back :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts