Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
"I have had 6 Faulty ExpressVu receivers replaced, a multiswitch replaced, been hung up on, spent countless hours on hold, been called an idiot, and told that it was my power bar so many times that it makes me ill just thinking about so rest assured I sympathize!"

That's pretty sad especially being called an idiot. I would be all over Bell and get the hell out.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I got my third bill from Bell and not a thing changed!!!

They had the nerve to charge me interest for not paying my bill. I told I wouldn't until they credit my account!!! I'm calling them tomorrow.

Starchoice releasing HD/PVR soon...

·
Registered
633 Posts
I lost it today with Bell...

After 6 months they couldn't correct the problems with billing. Eventhough it's clearly on my receipt and doesn't mention it's only for the 3100, they rejected the programming credits I asked for!?!?!

I'm done with this. I'm thinking of Rogers or Starchoice.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I've had it with Bell (CSR/Billing)...

I spoke with a Supervisor and made a deal with him that if I don't get the credits ($198) I've been calling for the last 4 (months), I am done. I'm not even going to pay my current balance ($110) and that $150 for cancelling my contract early.

·
Registered
633 Posts
To add,

I got a call (good thing I wasn't home) from them saying that if I don't pay my bill, they will charge me this $25 Administration Fee. It's messed up that they can easily CHARGE my account but when I (as a customer) made numerous request for a credit I was suppose to get in 4-6 weeks, they seem to have trouble doing it.

When I called them back a few days later, I told them if they don't give me my credits can I charge YOU (Bell) $25...

I've never lost my temper over the phone with any company before.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I really wish I didn't need mommy's credit card to sign up with Bell...

I had it and thought I was out but I was informed that this will be taken to collections if I don't pay the $150 for cancelling my contract. If this was is my name if would've told them to... #@%!&^

The other thing I can't stand is talking over the phone discussing problems...I feel like I'm being played with.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I hate the fact that I can't get out of this contract...it's in my mom's name and they will take it to Collections if I refused to pay the $150 for cancelling early. If it was in my name I would've been with StarChoice enjoying HD-PVR and great CSR...!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.