1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257160

Retail Price: $179.99 - $199.99

Every season beautifully remastered including EXCLUSIVE-TO-THIS-SET EXTRAS:
- Featurettes including cast members Jerry Mathers, Tony Dow, Barbara Billingsly, Ken Osmond and Frank Bank
- The rare pilot episode
- Audio interviews with cast
- Reproduction of the original 1959 "Money Maker" board game
- and more!

One of the most popular series in TV history, Leave It to Beaver (1957-1963) stood out from the flock during TV’s golden age. While most of its contemporaries (i.e. The Donna Reed Show and The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet) were star-driven vehicles in which the kids were merely supporting players, Beaver’s action centered on the children; seven-year-old Theodore “Beaver” Cleaver and his twelve-year-old brother Wally. Though the show went off the air in the ‘60s, it continues to charm new generations even today through regularly show reruns.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
You know...I would be really interested in this...if it was remastered in Blu ray...and half the price.

Although...I'll probably cave and buy it anyway...just to hear June utter those infamous words: "Ward...don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"...how times have changed :cool:

Seriously...anyone who grew up throughout the late 50's/early 60's knows this is an icon TV show...and a must have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts