Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I do not think I've ever watched Leafs Nation Network or Leafs TV before but I remember a relative of mine wanted to watch the Maple Leafs hockey games and he tried calling his TV Provider. The person he spoke to advised him to get Leafs TV. So he went a head and ordered it at the advise of the agent. He discovered that there were no live leaf's games on this channel and he was duped. He called back and unsubscribed and the next agent was very apologetic and instead gave him Sportsnet. It turns out some people on the phone are not familiar with Toronto Maple Leafs or Hockey because their call centre is in another country so they heard Leafs and thought it was the channel he wanted to watch not the live games, if you speak to an agent who actually lives in Toronto they would know that live Maple Leafs games are not on Leafs TV but on Sportsnet channel

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Want to really know why Leafs TV is being shut down? just ask yourself this question: Do you regularly sit at home and watch Leafs TV? actually even better, do you subscribe to it? chances are unless its part of your package you would not go out of your way and subscribe to it. Why? because no one wants to watch old re-runs of leafs games. When no one wants to subscribe to a channel, its usually time for it to shut down. This is probably the best explanation

1 - 2 of 2 Posts