Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,I have a MTS 73737 Dlp TV and do you know where I can buy a dlp lamp in CANADA,it seems my tv is getting alittle dull and not that sharp .Thanks

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Seems like its a 915B403001
according to a site

Search on Ebay. There are good sellers there. Can't help with Canadian source. The last time I checked with a local Canadian source for my lamp it was 200+ dollars versus 80 from Ebay and the US

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'm not sure if this would apply in your case, but I was recently checking DLP lamp prices and noticed the prices have dropped quite a bit since I last remember (at least for the specific Panasonic model I was looking at). This applies moreso when you're buying the entire lamp assembly and not just the bulb.

My guess is that most people with these older units are simply buying a new LCD/plasma set since their prices have really nosedived in the past 12 months.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just replaced the the lamp in my 5 year 4 month old Samsung DLP. I bought the replacement lamp 4 years ago from Samsung USA because Samsung Canada wanted over $400 for it. Through Samsung USA I paid around $230 shipped.

With the new lamp, I basically have a new TV. Hope this bulb lasts just as long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts