Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Kylo + The Loop

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sssscary 
#1 ·
On my HTPC I use 7MC to record TV, but starting with Netflix and YouTube, the primary use of my HTPC is simply to run a browser and stream video from various sites.

I downloaded a copy of Kylo and I really like it. It's a browser that has a UI built for a 10ft UI, and it'll run on my existing HTPC. Take that, Google TV!

The company that made Kylo also produces a product called "The Loop", and I was interested in giving that a try. Unfortunately I was unable to buy it in Canada, and I couldn't find any on eBay.

I have a couple questions for my fellow Canadians:

1. Has anyone else used Kylo on your HTPC? What do you think of it? I'm curious about other people's experiences with it.

2. Are you aware of a vendor that will ship The Loop to Canada?

3. Can anyone recommend a drop-shipping companies that one could use to buy stuff that only ships to the states?

#2 ·
I have tried Kylo and I think the latest version is great. I use it on my HTPC and control it with a MX Air mouse. I tried an earlier version that didn't work well, but this new version looks fantastic. Actually some Canadian sites set up on the home page, which is a bonus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.