Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Just curious if anyone has some good kinnect idea's for christmas.

My 3 year old is addicted to the thing and currently we just have Adventures & Kinnect sports. We picked up the More sports game but curious if there are any other good ones to look at.

I was looking at the Sonic Game at EB but wasn't sure how good it would be any good tips for a 3 & 6 year old boy?

·
Registered
516 Posts
The 3 year old might like Kinectimals, even the 6 year old might. However there is a lack of quality titles at the moment. If they like dancing, Dance Central is the stand out leader of the pack in terms of quality gameplay, but not sure it will satisfy the younger ones.

·
Registered
4 Posts
read reviews on IGN.com or gamespot.com

I've heard that the Sonic game wasn't that great. I agree that Kinectimals is the game you should get for the little one.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I bought "Dance Central" and "Game Party in Motion," both of which are actually quite a bit of fun. "Kinect Joy Ride" is absolutely terrible and "Kinectimals" bored me after about two minutes, but young children will probably love that title.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Kinectimals by far. I have a Wii as well and any attempt to get my daughter to try out games failed (petZ, pet resort and various crap). She absolutely loves Kinectimals.

When she wants to play she asks if she can play with 'Cutey' (the name she gave her cat). Not for adults but an absolutely fantistic game for kids, hugely interactive (you do tricks and the pet will copy you)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I picked up JoyRide the 3 year old is obsessed with the Demo game. I can already tell its lame but when your 3 I guess simple controls and fun graphics are what counts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts