Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is up for everyone to download now, not just psn+ subscribers. GORGEOUS and very fun. 3d demo is out as well. Controls are a lot more responsive than kz2 and the frame rate is much more solid. The multiplayer beta is out as well and it looks very promising. CAN NOT WAIT!!! ONE MORE WEEK!!!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Preordered this, it definitely is a beautiful game, but I hope the gameplay and story keep me interested more than KZ2. I found that game pretty dull after a while and the controls were so laggy. It's too bad they didn't do online co-op though, not sure why local only.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so to, but alas, much of the fps genre is going the way of shorter story and focusing more on the online much like the cod franchise. Some reviews I have read have put the game at about 5-6 hours, but I'm pretty sure that is just a quick run through to get the review done and they probably didn't include all the dying and replaying that would be involved. It usually takes me about 3-4 hours longer as I go right to the hardest level and look for some of the intel and other goodies.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Ya, I rarely touch online in any game, so the lack of single player focus sucks.
I actually traded in Black Ops for KZ3 which worked out since I didn't have to pay anything.
Couldn't get myself to finish Black Ops either, wasn't overly intriguing.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Reviews suggest the story is terrible. Not just bland or generic, but stupid.

But anyways, I enjoyed KZ2, so I'll be checking out KZ3 for sure. I appreciate how much more "real" it is vs the usual CoD I play a lot with friends online. And I'm always interested in checking out the best graphics/sound, etc and this game should be right up there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts