Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy mackeral, I'd forgotten how twitchy fast this game was/is !

hah, the kid who talks trash night and day about his black ops 3 is getting owned by mid level bots

I had really forgotten how much fun the assault and capture the flag maps were in this game

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
"Back in the day" my friends and I would have lan parties and Diablo II and UT were always the games of choice. UT with the fatboy mod was amazing.

Miss lan parties and co-op gaming.........

·
Registered
761 Posts
I remember giving UT99 a go. My computer sucked so I I guess it contributed to my not so great latency. Liandri and Deck 16 were the most popular levels to play in. I was fond of Tempest though. I sucked at the game. I loved that shock gun where you shoot that blue thing, and then shoot the other blue thing with the same gun to make the explosion and kill nearby people.

That's the only FPS multiplayer I've ever played.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I miss Unreal Tournament! I was never great at it, but I loved playing just the same. UT2003 was also great!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had completely forgotten about the warp disk gun thing and the kids had no idea it existed, so assumed I was cheating when I was getting up on walls and places they couldn't find a path to.

The youngest loved it, but the teenager just rage quit and refuses to play again lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
"Back in the day" my friends and I would have lan parties and Diablo II and UT were always the games of choice. UT with the fatboy mod was amazing.

Miss lan parties and co-op gaming.........
Heck yeah.

I did the same thing. I worked at GE ITS with a bunch of nerds (me being one) and get together at work on Saturday with all our home PCs in tow, but instead of UT (wasn't out then), we'd play Star Wars - Dark Forces II. I still love that game. (bless you - Steam)

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
I have UT as well and lately, I even started playing Battlefield 1942 again and forgot how good this old game was. Yeah it doesn't have all the incredible graphics we can see on games nowadays but the gameplay is top notch.

I'm with Frank on this one, you should share your ip/server name so we can all play. Maybe even start a Digital Home UT game session! :)

·
Banned
33 Posts
High

It's fast I give you that. But my brother, You are getting much more high than you should with this game. It's just another "KILL KILL KILL" game. :devil:

·
Registered
199 Posts
UT99 is ton's of fun. you need to be able to move fast or you die so it's not only kill kill kill. it's a FPS not a RPG to each it's own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts