Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a JVC GD-463D10U.

I've googled, and you're my last resort. I think the TV is too new (and expensive!) for this info to be out there yet... But I was wondering if anyone knows how to get to the service menu for this display? :)

None of the "normal" JVC methods work, as the remote doesn't have the same buttons.

If anyone could help, I'd *really* appreciate it. :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh THAT'S where the FAQ is. :) I couldn't find it for the life of me. :D

I want to calibrate the TV, I just can't find my way into the service menu.

Thanks a ton for that link, hopefully it'll help! :)

·
Super Moderator
56,566 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a *fairly* professional calibrator, except on the weekends. ;)

I'm used to getting into the service menus on TV's to do calibrations, but unfortunately, this one is completely different than any other JVC that I've dealt with. :)

Unfortunately, the instructions for the JVC there don't work (as the remote doesn't have those buttons even!), and the second link in the FAQ is dead...

However, I'll keep on trying, and thanks again! :)

·
Super Moderator
56,566 Posts
2nd link works for me, although Bruzzi seems to have changed his site quite a bit, with none/little useful information... It's been a while since I went to his site.

If you do find a useful site, let us know and I'll add it to the FAQ.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do, sir. :) The Bruzzi site just looks like a generic parked site to me, is all.

There may be info there, but it's... Not likely. :D

See how it says "This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain" at the bottom? That's a surefire way of knowing it's parked... As well as that girl with the backpack. She's on all the parking pages! Hahahah!

I'm in the Visual Effects industry, and this is a wonderful site, btw... I cruise through the forums here all the time, just never had a need to post before now! :)

Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts