Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Just ordered the Panasonic TC-P65VT25

6K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  i am canadian 
#1 ·
The 58 and 65 inch models are allocated. When you put in your order your put in line at the factory for the next available one. I guess mine will be shipped and will get it in mid August. Am getting the 3d blueray player also from panasonic and 4 pairs of glasses. Can't wait.

#5 ·
Made in ?

Hello, I have read pretty good reviews on this unit. I am looking to purchase one via USA.

Can you tell me where these are made? China? Mexico?

Thanks

#14 ·
I have had my 65VT25 for 3 weeks now, the 3D is amazing I have a copy of cloudy with a chance of meatballs coming tomorrow. getting tired of watching the demo disk...
Hey, fuzzy, can you comment on any 3D flicker you might have noticed, especially in bright scenes? I reluctantly returned my Sony HX52909 due, primarily, to 3D flicker - there was another issue as well - and have read/heard that the flicker is less noticiable (or not at all) on the VT25 series.

From what I have read about 3D, 96Hz (48/eye) has resulted in flicker complaints in testing (and users/reviewers are also noticing flicker now that these sets are making their way into people's homes). Digital cinema runs at 144Hz but no first gen. 3D TVs operate at 144Hz for refresh rates for 3D.

I'd really like to jump into some 3D viewing but not with annoying flicker. Can you comment on the Panny?

Also, there have been some complaints about buzzing on the VT25 models and, occasionally, I hear about 2D flicker. Can you also comment here? Many thanks.

#18 ·
Tv is amazing

Love TV. HD and Blu Ray look amazing. 3D is totally Rad. Looking for more content. Looking into (extremehd). Google it. Having access to all the new movies in 1080p all the time would be great. Especially if you live in a remote area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.