·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
I bet the French are like "Damn why didn't we think of that!" :rolleyes:

I think they will soon be replacing "straws" with longer larger more life-like "straws". :)

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe a lifelike tongue.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
What's next? A virtual partner at the other end? Virtual virtual sex? Well... maybe if it was J Lo. ;)

Here's another creepy thought. What if you find out that gorgeous 25 year old female at the other end is really a 95 year old man and a pervert to boot. Bleeeeeech?! :eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,127 Posts
What if you find out that gorgeous 25 year old female at the other end is really a 95 year old man and a pervert to boot
Fortunately you can always rely on "trusty" chat rooms for the real deal ;)

·
Banned
548 Posts
If I recall correctly some "clever" folks were working on a "tele-dildonic" (yes that is what they were gong to call it) suit several years back.

In the story I read, circa late 90s early 2000s, you would put this suit on and power it up. Select the correct gender (probably of paramount importance, this part) and your preference and it would "do your thing". Perhaps there was even plans to make them networkable?

All I could think of was, first 'WHY?" and second, I hope its self cleaning, and of course thirdly what if the thing went berserk. Would it recognise a 'safety' word? Death by teledildonic suit is not my idea of a keen obit, but imagine the poor mortician trying to get the smile of the persons face. :D

Yes indeed first a screw suit and now a frenching machine, aint technology wonderfull! I'm holding out for 'Smell-o-Rama'. Wouldn't that bring a whole new reality to agricultural shows.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
A device that rotates a straw remotely. That's all they could come up with? Makes you wonder if the inventor has ever kissed someone before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts