Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did a quick scan up and down the dial and I see that the free preview has started.

Basically every channel in the 100-series is included, with the exceptions of 178 (Ecology, which from a recent thread might not be in existence anymore) and 181 (PrideVision - some sanity prevailed over at Rogers HQ).

In the 500-series, the following French-language channels are open in my area:

506-509
512-514
516-518

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
Well those french channels aren't supposed to be free so I guess your lucky to be getting more channels for free than most. I think the only french channels that are supposed to be free are RIS, Mystere, and LCN Argent if they're even available yet. Heck here in Winnipeg i'm still having problems getting MSNBC, although we are getting two eastern Sportsnet feeds free. But no Sportsnet Pacific, BET, or french channels (all 5 of them, lol). Shaw sucks majorly! You guys need to get Ted Rogers to buy up all of Shaw so we can get more channels and better line-ups! heh

·
Banned
1,318 Posts
I don't know, they were having some problem with it I think. Some people seem to be getting while I think most are not. I will have to call them again later and complain some more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts