Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
is the old OVP package currently still the best bang for buck package? Is there some way to drop some channels from it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
is the old OVP package currently still the best bang for buck package? Is there some way to drop some channels from it?
I signed up with the OVP in June 2010 with one receiver and no additional channels for $38.98 (before tax) and now the same package costs me $60.98 (before taxes and mrf). SD keeps telling me it is a good value, which is true if you compare it to the Digital Fav package which has the equivalent channels. In my mind it is not as much as a deal as it once was, since I don't care for the majority of the channels now. But looking at my alterntives, Rogers or Bell than it makes me feel a bit better.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am giving up on shaw and moving over to telus. Almost the same amount of channels, all my sports are in HD, free 3 year rental on dvr and 2 regular boxes, first year reduced price (35/month), free install...too good deal to pass up. It would have cost me too much to just upgrade my single motorolla cablebox to the three I will be getting

41 - 43 of 43 Posts