Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It done Howard announced a new five years deal with Sirius no detail yet! Let just hope Bubba get a proper acceptable offer by Friday!

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Glad to see he has renewed for another 5 years. Based on his interviews with reporters this morning he has noted that the schedule is much more "flexible"... IMO this means fewer days per week.

Sirius stock is also up net 9% before US markets open and up 120% over the past year. Man, I shoulda bought Sirius stock 12 months ago!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good News...Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Based on his interviews with reporters this morning he has noted that the schedule is much more "flexible"... IMO this means fewer days per week.
Well, that would be consistent modus operandi with the rest of Sirius' programming trends...more repeats/shorter loops.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Bubba was ok when he was just on Sirius but the edited pre-recorded stuff was a joke and I stopped listening when that happened

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
I can't believe they were paying him a million bucks a year!

Interesting that it says Stern probably got $80 million a year. Was that ever publicly disclosed?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I can see the $1 million when he did five live shows a week but not when he just did the Friday.

Howard's salary has never been publicly disclosed, it's always been rumours

1 - 16 of 16 Posts