Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on the episode tonight, did anyone else get the feeling it might be over?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have to ask, does anyone know if Weeds is taking a "break" from their schedule HERE IN CANADA. The U.S episode guide still shows 13 episodes for this (season #7).
I have seen episode 1-8 of season 7 on BEV.
BEV has been airing them every Wednesday night at 10PM but as of yesterday, my PVR is showing some other show to record in place of "Weeds". Is this a BEV pvr scheduling error, or has Weeds been re-scheduled here in Canada to start again on some later date for the remaining 5 episodes of season 7?

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
101 Posts
I noticed the same thing. There's no info on the Showcase website to indicate that it's been moved, or when it's going to be on again. Royal Pains seems to be scheduled in its place.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thanks, appreciate the info.

Paul

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Sorry for bumping an older thread. Not sure if there's a new one. I'm edting a story for a newspaper I work on that references the TV show Weeds on Showtime. I know that S.7 ran on Showcase here. Is S.8 running as well? Can't seem to find out anywhere.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sorry guys, I am a little confused here...... I believe I did see all of season 7 on BEV last year. I just want to know if Weeds season 8 will air on Showcase here in Canada and will BEV carry it on Showcase? I can't see this show airing on IFC! Good god, its not even an HD station on BELL!!

Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Weeds - Season 8 moved to IFC this fall in Winnipeg

I've been a "Weeds" fan for the past 7 seasons watching on Showcase, and on Showcase HD the past few seasons. Now for the 8th and final season, it's moved to IFC on Low Def and I have to pay Shaw to subscribe to it. (Apparently Shaw feels it has to bleed me for more $$)

Anyone know why its moved and if its available later on showcase or a channel that I already pay for?

:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts