Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get certain used PS3 and Gamecube games but I haven't found any online marketplace where people can sell or exchange them, the US has multiple ones but they obviously don't do Canadian shipping.

So am I missing something or is eBay/BeatGoesOn the only option for used games online here?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I've bought some old used stuff from Canada on ebay, I think it's pnp games.

I'm from BC, mostly music in coquitlam is a good place, if you don't want to go to EB,

not sure about the trade in part, I still own every game I've ever bought

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I've had some success locally on Kijiji trading games - usually modern/newer releases. I usually post a list of what I have to trade, and what games I am looking for. I've even got stacks of freebies from people looking to dump older systems/games.

From my experience, GameCube and PS3 games (along with Xbox 360) - are starting to be available at thrift stores here in Ontario as people are dumping them - you may want to check your local store to see if they have anything good. Over the last 6 months I've noticed a shift from PS2/Xbox/Wii games to the next generation at Value Village, Goodwill, and Salvation Army stores in my area.

Even if you don't find what you want, you might find some good games for trades, or to sell online to get some $$ to buy the games you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts