Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm not understanding your fixation with this. Honestly, I don't think this thread is serving any real value at this point. It should just be locked.
What do you mean? There has got to be a better solution than this. Seriously, Corus just needs to get rid of Teletoon and sell it off to a different company. I just don't get how these kids channels have a lot of freedom and reluctance between them. Teletoon just wants to bring back their beloved adult animation for god's sakes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm not understanding your fixation with this. Honestly, I don't think this thread is serving any real value at this point. It should just be locked.
You know what? you just don't get it now, do you? All I'm saying is that Teletoon wants to air adult animation again. Who cares about Canadian versions of Adult Swim & Cartoon Network? There has got to be a better way.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well maybe in another 10-15 years when Corus finally has enough of Teletoon then Teletoon will bring back its beloved adult animation block that has been missing since TAN shuttered but with a new name.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.