Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am surprised to see that there is virtually no discussion taking place here about the elusiveness of this product since it launched more than a month ago.

Perhaps this could be a good venue to exchange tips on where / when to get the phone. I've been calling around for 2 weeks now, stopping by every store that could potentially carry it, to no avail.

I know the Apple Store in West Edmonton Mall is selling some as I write this, and I'm being told the Southgate Mall Apple store (still in Edmonton) may have some later today.

Anyone else frustrated with the search process? I am losing my mind!!!

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There have been 2 times where this would have been possible (and I knew they had iPhones), and both times I had meetings to attend and couldn't spare 3-4 hours to line up and activate phones.

I am on a waiting list at 3 Rogers Authorized dealers, but probably 75th to 100th in the queue. Given that those stores receive 3-4 phones a week, it's a very long shot.

I have been a BB and FS several times over the past 2 weeks. About half the time, they had the iPhone 4, but they were for Telus or Bell.

· Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apple Store Southgate in Edmonton will have a bunch for sale in 3 hours today! They are telling me no lineups right now, so if I could make my way, I'd have to wait for 2.5 hours and get one.

But, I have a meeting in 2 hours, so by 5PM, the lineup will be huge or they will have run out of phones. GGGGRRRRRRR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.