Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an interesting bug this in iOS5 this morning...no app would open and no folder would expand until I cold booted the iPad. Additionally, I had a "phantom" folder appear in the top left corner of the screen that looked like it was all my folders piled on top of each other.

Anybody else see this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
What I noticed since upgrade my iPhone to iOS 5 is that the battery life seems to have been affected negatively. I did turn on iCloud but only for email, calendar, and Find my iPhone. Everything else iCloud related is off including data.

Battery usage seems to be at least 10-20% higher with iOS 5. I do have Wifi sync enabled.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
The only problem I have had with IOS 5 is that I lost a lot of pictures I took on the weekend. Not sure if this is a bug with IOS 5. I took about 70 pictures and about 90% of them just showed up black when I went to check them later. The pictures in the photo stream folder where also black. The funny thing is the all the pics I took showed up fine on my wife's photo stream folder on her iPhone. I couldn't do anything with these pictures but delete them. I'm hoping this is not an ongoing occurrence.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ever since the upgrade to OS5 our ipad2 is having a hard time staying connected to our home wifi network. When we go to check mail or the web it says not connected to the network. When we reconnect it it might stay connected for several hours or only several seconds. When it is connected in the same location the signal is usually two or three bars. We never had this problem before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts