Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been looking at DLNA enabled TVs since the summer and hoping for better options to come up, especially now that Netflix has entered the Canadian market. It's nice that DLNA adds networking but it won't do Netflix without some external server like PlayOn.

Has anyone seen an [email protected]/Netflix enabled TV that doesn't come at a $200-$300 premium? At that price I might as well buy a game system, or a set top box like Apple TV or WDTV Live Plus. (Unfortunately I have a WDTV Live, and while they have added features, Netflix isn't one of them).

Basically I don't think 2010 is the year for Internet TV in Canada unless you want to spend the extra money. And I'm not sure what kind of support to expect from TV manufacturers - constantly updating TV firmware, adding features and apps doesn't seem like their strength.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
search the forum on netflix, there is a thread with all the models of netflix enabled devices.

·
Registered
162 Posts
NetFlix enabled HDTV

Supposedly there is a list somewhere in this forum of NetFlix-enabled TVs, but unfortunately, I have been unable to find it.

I know about the Samsung, but are there any others that natively stream NetFlix?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.