Downloaded the Internet Explorer 8 Beta. Boy was that a mistake........it was totally unstable on my computer eventhough I did meet the requirements for the new browser. Played with it for a day or so but found it very frustrating. The biggest problem was trying to get rid of it and go back to Explorer 7........finally a google search brought me an answer........the first time I ended up with no browser.......which makes it difficult to get onto the internet. Did a system restore and still ended up without a browser. Did another system restore and got back the IE 8.........really thought that things did disappear when removed. Ended up removing IE 8 through the add/remove area. Restarted and lo and behold IE 7 was there. Not sure why it was not the first time. Everything is now back to normal......no more experimenting with Beta downloads for me.