1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
States only stats where the 360 dominates. I would like to see some world stats where the 360 is actually a smaller market than the PS3.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I use my PS3 allot and never play online. FPS is THE online genre and the 360 is the console of choice. Those stats aren't exactly surprising.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
FPS may be the number 1, but don't forget about football, hockey, soccer, racing, lbp, and so on.

EDIT:
I doubt it's just the FPS crowd, it's the service too... XBL is still light years ahead of PSN+.
...and now you get to pay more for it to!!! http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/113/1131555p1.html

As "poor" as PSN is, it gives me all the online gaming I want without all the other stuff I never use (who cares about Facebook or Twitter integration, I'd rather play), and its the right price.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FPS may be the number 1, but don't forget about football, hockey, soccer, racing, lbp, and so on.

EDIT: ...and now you get to pay more for it to!!! http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/113/1131555p1.html

As "poor" as PSN is, it gives me all the online gaming I want without all the other stuff I never use (who cares about Facebook or Twitter integration, I'd rather play), and its the right price.
you can play online? tried to play WaW on ps3 with a buddy the other day,
couldn't get in a room with him,

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just renewed at $59.99 same as I always paid I believe

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
That's good. At least Canadians aren't getting ripped off for something.

As for WaW, a couple buddies and I just played it together last week. Might be more people are dumping it in lieu of Black Ops.

·
Registered
200 Posts
nothing wrong with psn dedicated servers are awesome

I still think Live is better than Psn, but not fot the price since it's now only cool:a bit better, i've said this before and i'm saying it again, when i'm finished with Reach i'm finished with Live. It's not worth the pennies anymore that Psn is just a bit behind it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts