Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Installation Help!!

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  flames2719 
#1 ·
Just received the bell kit for HD installed it. I have one HD and one SD receivers but bell sent me a sw44 i would have liked a sw21 but whatever. So I put a sw44 20 ft from the dish, have one connection from 82 going into satellite 2a on the sw44 switch and one connection from 91 going into 1a on the sw44. Also a power inserter is going to the switch from the HD receiver. The SD receiver is wired separately directly from the 91's second port. Anyway I managed to get 91 and like it says in the forum just skew the dish to find 82 sounds simple right? But no way could i find 82. I tried disconnecting the 82 from the sw 44 but ill still got 91 so it couldn't be the wrong Lnbf (using the 82 for 91) and i know that the cables are fed correctly to the dish and on the right 82 and 91 side. On my tv the most i get on 91 is 90 signal strength but i try to do a check switch and it says but it says that i don't have a switch. Also on the installation summary it tells me that there is no 82. Also when i switch to 82 it says in red no name acquired and zero signal strength. So anyway I'm stuck and confused and tired of trying to figure it out so any help is appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.