Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I will soon subscribe to Bell tv but first I want to know some things about some channel:

1. What's the différence between CNN and CNN International?

2. Is CNN International a part of A la carte channel list?

3. Is telelatino en espanol (that is full spanish) a part of A la carte channel list if not what is the price for this individual channel?

4. Is goltv en espanol a part of (you know) A la carte channel list if not what the price for this channel?

I speak with a Bell seller but he didn't seem to know what he was selling so that's why I ask here. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
1. CNN is the American Channel, CNNi is the International version.
2. No idea
3 & 4. I do not believe Bell TV have any 'full Spanish' channels, as for Telelatino & goltv being in the A-La-Carte selection available in Quebec, I have no idea.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
No, it shows news from around the world but is the American version of CNN.

I just looked at the Bell TV Web Site and it appears that CNNi is NOT available in A-La-Carte but goltv and TLN are.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
The regular one is the American one, which concentrates on news pertinent to the US, mostly politics, economy, crime, and disasters.

CNNi significantly tones that down in favour of world news.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Oops. I misread question 3. TLN en Español is available al a carte for $7/month.

If you get GolTV in English you will also get the Spanish version.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks i don't think i'll take telelatino for 7$ and I'll wait it become cheaper, and so you mean that If i choose goltv (1 channel) i'll get a 2 for 1?Nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts