Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first there wondering about the pvr situation, i heard the 530 has serious problems on it, and it scares them, and how much does the pvr and extra receivers cost

like if they were to get 2 530's and a extra 505 and maybe another Standard one

and i went over the essesitials with them, but most of those channels they dont watch, only the local news cbc/ctv, is there a way just to pick and choose channels

and what about free stuff, they were looking to buy used receivers from somebody else, then renew them themselfes, since they are new customers is there any free stuff like ppv credit, first 3 months free

can anybody just give me a brief summary on this stuff, they just want to get more info before deciding, im clueless with the whole pvr thing

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
You can discuss pricing and packages in this dedicated thread

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=134573

We also have many dedicated threads discussing to the different types of hardware as well as threads discussing used equipments so please ask your questions in the respective threads.

For hardware pricing and the latest package pricing, see the Shaw Direct website.

For comparison of SD with other providers, pls see our Canadian Television forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.