• Jud

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sash

Votes: 3 33.3%
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
dm 4U "The other thing that p*ssed us off...and something no one is even mentioning...is that Dan...who has been carried by everyone for the whole game...add the fact that he watched both teams struggle at the reward challenge...didn't end up doing a solid for the team that lost...disgusting."

Exactly! He's been getting a free ride right from day one. Why the producers would allow a guy with bad knees (that prevents him from participating in most of the challenges) to go on "Survivor" is beyond me! If he wins I'll be totally P.O.ed!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Dan's not going to win.
He may make it to the end. Certainly if I was on Survivor I would pick him to be in the finals with. No one's gonna vote for him.

If, on the odd chance he pulls a Vecepia and wins, I vow here, publicly to never watch Survivor again.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
He also has lots of money so he won't get the sympathy vote.

The best player rarely wins due to bitter and jealous jury members. This is probably the main reason for the home voters awarding 100k.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I too thought Brenda was quite attractive. Brenda Lowe appears to be of Asian descent and has a striking resemblance to my daughter-in-law who is Chinese.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I also thought Brenda was hot, regardless of her race. Let me just say that my eyes were not set anywhere else whenever her behind in that yellow bikini bottom was on display. I'm not a fan of heavy make-up, big saline bags and big basketball-sized butt.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I love asian women but her face didn't do anything for me.

I hate Jane as a person but she will win because these people are too stupid to get rid of her.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
^^^^^^^^

I know. They're stupid. They keep saying among themselves that they don't stand a chance against Jane; yet they have no intention of booting her off. If I was there, the two people I'd love to take with me to the final three are Dan and Sash. Sash has made too many enemies to be a viable threat at the end.

The only person i can see being smart enough to try to make a move against Jane is Holly.

BTW, overall i think this is one of the worst seasons of Survivor.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Chase seems to be running the show now...with Holly and Jane as his puppets.

I see the Colby deal all over again...except that Jane actually wins the kind of endurance challenges that frequent the end of the game...so she may actually take Chase.

While it's true that Jane will shutout any competition...it boggles me that these new contstants always get rid of the power people first...and keep a guy like Dan just because he's considered disposable.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
BTW, overall i think this is one of the worst seasons of Survivor.
It was one of the worst seasons ever, especially after we were so spoiled with excellent back to back seasons with Russel. But I was really surprised after they blindsided Benry last night. Fabio thought that Holly was going home, Benry, Dan and the audience thought that Fabio was going home, and only the remaining 4 knew who was going home. I can't recall an episode where even the audience wasn't given a clue as to who was going home.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Boy, you could sure tell that Jeff Probst, host/producer is still bitter about Na Onka and Purple Kelly quitting the show. When he introduced the jury last night, he referred to them as "the two quitters". They probably screwed up the show's agenda with their actions.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Perhaps the finale will now only 2 candidates rather than 3 like the good old days.

For the next several weeks we'll continue to hear the quotes about Jane winning and we better get rid of her blah blah blah.

Based upon the editing style of this show, she will probably win but I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
No, I think there will be 3 at the end.
At this point in time there are six remaining, right?
At the end of Thursday, going into Sunday we'll have 5.
During Sunday's first hour we'll be left with four and then one more gets taken out during the endurance competition; leaving us with three.

In order to have two at the end, we need a lot more culling; not enough time.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nah, they planned for that contingency by having 20 people to start off with, more than before.

here's Probst in his blog explaining the double eviction episode, and touches upon people quitting:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/10/21/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-nicaragua-episode-6/#more-105335

DOUBLE ELIMINATION INSIGHT
Let me explain why we have to have double tribal councils. When the show first started we had 16 contestants. That is still the perfect number if you want to vote one person out each week and have a final two scenario at the last tribal council. To be clear — we LOVE starting with sixteen people.
Here’s the problem. Over the years, contestants have become okay with quitting. After Osten did it back in the Pearl Islands, it became acceptable to quit. Well, a quit really screws us up because then we don’t have enough people to finish the season. So, in an effort to make sure the game can play fairly and without interruption, we started bringing more people.
If you bring 18 people, which we have done, you have to consider the fact that you’ll have an uneven number of men and women on each tribe.
So, that often leads you to bringing 20 people. Twenty people is great because even if people quit, you are okay because you brought more people than you needed.
The two problems with 20 people are:
1. It’s a lot of people for the audience to get to know.
2. At some point you have to get rid of the extra players.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Ya, but you have no idea of the original 20 how many are gonna quit. So, you can have a double elimination to scale back the players hoping nobody quits and then people quit and you have a lack of people.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts