• Jud

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sash

Votes: 3 33.3%
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Although it worked out ok, I think the move by Marty was the dumbest thing he could have done. If he kept the idol and the young'ens had stuck to their plan to vote 3 and 2, it would have forced a tie with the chance of saving both Marty and Jill. This would have given him one additional ally going into the merge, which he must have figured was coming.

But sometime stupid moves turn out well. I'm sure he'll get the idol back as promised (ha ha).

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Agreed. Marty was playing well, and ballsy up to this point. Giving away the idol makes no sense. "It buys him a week" as he put it. If he played the idol he'd be pretty much where he is now, but now he's also given them an idol. There have been a bunch of strange plays this season.
Last week, for instance, after the tie vote--why didn't they just vote marty (and his idol) out instead of Kelly?

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Lots of dumb voting. Physical players are gone and weak are still with us. Makes no sense when you're still playing as a team.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
^^^^^^

Yes. And now that they merge, Dan has a pretty good chance of making it to the end unless he quits, since he's not worth voting out.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hmmm...that was probably the worst episode ever. They didn't even bother with an immunity challenge. Jeff was really pissed. Anddon't get me started on them playing an ad for a movie as part of the show. I hate that on big brother too.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I would have thought that the two who quit "Survivor" wouldn't have been eligible to sit on the jury! I bet the producers had to scramble fast with this latest turn of events and decided that if they immediately sent the quitters home, they wouldn't have enough people on the jury.
I also agree with PFD that the reward for the winning team was one big blatant infomercial for the producers of "Gulliver's Travels". I wouldn't be surprised if there was a corporate tie-in with the movie production company and CBS.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I thought Purple Kelly would have changed her mind after the chat with her "mom".

The angry black girl will be missed for her version of reality.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
We were pretty upset at the entire episode...although not for the infomercial.

It doesn't bother me that they do the movie thing...in fact if I was away from family and my normal life for 20-30 days with no contact with the real world...winning a movie night would be unbelievable.

What upset us was the fact the two quitters were allowed to be on the jury...they should have handed them two one way bus tickets and said...enjoy the scenic Nicaragua...and have a nice life.

The other thing that p*ssed us off...and something no one is even mentioning...is that Dan...who has been carried by everyone for the whole game...add the fact that he watched both teams struggle at the reward challenge...didn't end up doing a solid for the team that lost...disgusting.

PS...I really am gonna miss Brenda and Purple Kelly :(

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I assume you meant giving up the reward for the tarp, etc.

If so, he wasn't asked by Jeff, just the ones that participated.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Those two idiots should be sent right home! Forget them! I feel so bad for the current jury members watching that..

What can be done about this? not much. I wanted to punch that greedy spoiled selfish little brat!!! God i cannot stand that girl.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I assume you meant giving up the reward for the tarp, etc.

If so, he wasn't asked by Jeff, just the ones that participated.
I thought all Jeff asked was if anyone gave up the reward...the losers would get the tarp and rice...so I assumed that would have included Dan.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I'm pretty sure Jeff called their names out one by one. I have it on the PVR that i can recheck or somebody else can confirm.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Pretty sure you're right James. I remember their names being called. I can see the jury members being pissed, but I don't get why the remaining contestants were so upset. I'd be telling them that it's O.K. to quit, while I gave them a shoulder rub to get in their good books for a vote.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Probst only said the names of the ones that participated in the challenge. One of them had to give up reward in order to get the tarp and rice.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Don't be surprised if the rules are changed prior to next season. I don't care if they're on the jury or not and people have quit or have left the game because of injury.

An extra person leaving means a change to the game though.

Perhaps nobody going home next week or one less person in the last episode.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Last night's show really got me mad.Naonka appeared to me to be the stereotypical African-American from the 'hood.At times,she she showed her more vunerable side,but when backed in to a corner,she was nasty,disrespectful,and mean-spirited.
I hope she gets nowhere after the show and dissappears .
She has a lot of growing up to do.

Purple Kelly was just weak..

I really felt bad for the jury.They want to play still !

41 - 60 of 100 Posts