Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

81 - 100 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think Paulie is gonna get wacked soon..

Tony promised that widow (sorry I don't remember names) that her son would not be injured and Paulie went ahead and busted his knees.. All this AFTER Tony worked out an arrangement for the sale of the construction company.

++ Carmela mentioned to Tony not too trust the fat guy (the guy who was with Paulie when he got it in the nuts) and it's really Paulie who tried to short change Tony on his share from that looting ..

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
Everyone of Tony's "friends" are back stabbers. Like the rest of you guys, I think either Tony gets out of the business or squashes every scum bags working for him and starts fresh with the help of his true family: Carmela, Meadow and Anthony.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
dm_4u said:
Did I miss something...:cool:
Meadow's fiance Finn caught Vito Spadafore giving a hummer to a security guard at the construction site that Finn worked at during the summer.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Right...I do remember that...I didn't realize it was Meadows' fiance that witnessed that act...

I was distracted the way it was brought up here...Meadow bringing up the bisexual angle...(my mind was working overtime) :eek:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
^ Also remember that after being caught, Vito wanted to go to a Yankees game with Finn, and Finn said that he would go but instead stood him up.

So between the BJ and being stood up, we would have thought that Finn's days were numbered last season. If he ever breaks up with Meadow, he'll likely be toast.

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
...or forced to gice Vito a hummer for good measure!!! :eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would say Vito's days are numbered.

Also hints that Phil will make a play for the top spot and maybe take out Johnny Sack.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Darryl said:
I would say Vito's days are numbered.
It's possible that Vito may have already whacked himself. This was a much better show than the last 3 - good to see that things are moving again after all of the BS dream sequences, etc.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I see the Sopranos is back to the touchy feely plots that lost lots of fans over the last few seasons. Oh well always next week.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Well, we all have different opions on this matter but lots of folks, myself included, feel the show went downhill after the first 2 or 3 seasons.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
james99 said:
Well, we all have different opions on this matter but lots of folks, myself included, feel the show went downhill after the first 2 or 3 seasons.
I agree except for Pine Barrons. I think S4 E11

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just watched Sopranos. All I can say is WHAT?????????? First the show is moving so slow many of us are falling asleep and now it is moving so fast that one has difficulty following it! Some of the characters weren't regulars in the show in the past and I just hate the way they just "appear".

Like where did the hit men come from? Who did they kill?

Is Artie with a new woman? She doesn't look like the last season's actress.

When did Tony put the foreign girl in as a hostess at Artie's? Artie mentioned that he was doing that as a favor to Tony.

How come Christopher is so cocky now? And who is that thug with him?

Questions. Really messed up show.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Lulu123,

Like where did the hit men come from? Who did they kill?
Did you watch the previous episode? The beginning and the wedding scene with Johnny and Tony explain all.

Is Artie with a new woman?
Nope.

How come Christopher is so cocky now? And who is that thug with him?
Again all discussed in episode 2 or 3 when they had the movie meeting.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
I liked last nights show.

My favourite line to benny "You don't $hit where you eat and you especially don't $hit were I eat!"

The martina line was good and I'm glad benny doused him.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Now that had to hurt...I also think last nights episode rocked...

T even offered Artie his Psychologists name if he wanted it...if he keeps up his demeanor...even Tony won't be able to protect him...

On the other hand...I had to wonder if the writers were sending us a message...when Tony told Artie that he'd be coming to his establishment...until he falls over in there...

I wonder if Tony will be shot...or have a heart attack in the resturant...gawd knows all the cholesterol from the amount of pasta he consumes...has to clogging up some arteries...

81 - 100 of 176 Posts