Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Watched the premiere on Friday and I sure hope it gets better. While not bad, I feel that a fair bit has been lost with Morgan having the intersect. Morgan just isn't as good of a character as Chuck IMO.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I am definitely going to miss this show. I felt they ended it very well, and it will be sad not to look forward to seeing the show each week.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You're not alone. The fandom is split 50/50. Basically, the prevailing thought is, "you have to believe in love".

The DVD version of the episode will have eight extra minutes. Looking forward to that.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I guess I am on the other side of the 50/50 split. I thought the ending was perfect for the show, and the finale overall was very good.

Chuck was always one of the most uneven shows week to week, but I will actually miss it a lot.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I agree with the "you have to believe in love" ending of the show. Leaves a bit to the imagination, which I've always enjoyed in a series finale. That said, I can definitely understand why it's very polarizing - some people want a definitive ending that wraps up every loose end, and some don't.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Excellent ending!! Tied everything up... Awesome and Ellie, Intersect, mom, Chuck & Sarah, Morgan & girlfriend, John Casey, Jeffster (loved that song!!), and a final dig at the show's sponsor Subway. Too cool!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That said, I can definitely understand why it's very polarizing - some people want a definitive ending that wraps up every loose end, and some don't.
I mentioned on Twitter that I would have loved one more "hint" as to the future. One last line for Sarah after the kiss, "After you fixed my phone and before you started defusing bombs with computer viruses, right?"

141 - 152 of 152 Posts