Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I agree - Chuck is on my list of "must-watch" shows. The few episodes of this season just made things even better.

Can't wait for season 4.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
It has a great mix of comedy, drama, and action too. I'm laughing my head off during one scene and then enjoying seeing Casey/Sarah/Chuck kick butt the next. And some of the music they play during the episodes is spot on and has introduced me to a lot of new indie artists.

And yeah, Yvonne Strahovski is very easy on the eyes :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
synopsis?

I missed recording the last hour of the season finale on my PC, because I didn't check the schedule (I watch the episodes on my iPhone, in case you are wondering why I record it on my PC). Is there somewhere I can read a synopsis of the last episode?

TIA

·
Super Moderator
4,478 Posts
How about having the original Wonder woman... Lynda Carter play Mary Elizabeth Bartowski?

Another good choice could be Kate Smith from Scarecrow and Mrs. King / Charlie's Angels.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Personally...

if they can get Kate Smith to make an appearance I'd tune in for sure. Maybe they could do a "crossover episode" with Medium.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Just saw some updates from San Diego Comic-Con, and they have now revealed who is playing Chuck's mother. Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor from the Terminator movies).

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
There'll also be a CIA agent-of-the-week (guest star) appearing at the now CIA-controlled Buy More (I keep laughing at the idea of Jeffster unknowingly working for the CIA). Although she's DEA, I hope Carina shows up again this season.

·
Banned
296 Posts
G4 hottest host Olivia Munn and Dolph Lundgren (known for his role on Rocky IV) will appear in the premiere. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!

By the way, Chuck will also air on CHCH/CHEK/CJNT this fall.

81 - 100 of 152 Posts