Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I got of CTV's simsubbing so I recorded the west coast feed. I'll watch it tonight.

David C. has always been the best or second best. Michael was the other "best".

·
Registered
568 Posts
Brooke was shaking like a leaf in her performance last night...almost made you feel sorry for her....the big spotlight is not her element for sure..she'd be better in folk clubs, etc.

I don't care who wins but David C. will get my $$ if he ever puts out albums!..loved his Billie Jean!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Unfortunately, Simon's worst fear may come true ... the winner will be the most popular, NOT the best singer.

Not surprised it came down to Kristy Lee Cook and Brooke White.

They sure mess with the contestant's heads this evening, particularly Syesha ... first it looked like she was safe, then got move to the other side, then finally back to safe. Similar with David Cook.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
It was Kristy's Time to go......Have to agree with James ...David A....is Yawnsville Man.....But however the popularity vote will sail him thru to the Final 2

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
David A. ruined a great song. Glad somebody finally told me to upon his eyes.

Carly did a good job.

David C. was great.

The cross gender singing wasn't a good idea for a few.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I bets we'll all be saying..."Buh Bye Brooke" tonight...nice girl, but she needs to go

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I was glad to see Castro doing so badly (as expected on a Broadway theme night), because I can hardly stand him anymore. Everything was setting up perfectly for him to go out this week, but then Brook's performance came, and, unfortunately, may save him for another week.
Yesterday Randy said on a talk show that he sees David vs. David at the final. I tend to agree with him.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Bye Bye Brooke.....Hate to see the Eye-Candy Go however...but when you forget the lyrics...... Jason's also gotta go......David VS David Final

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
I can't stand Archuleta. Him signing with his eyes closed shaking his head left and right, he's gotta go.

I agree with many of you, I think it's the end of the road for Brooke.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
What total crap! Syesha and Carly were wonderful. Brooke was terrible and Jason was even worse ... he sucked big time, yet they send home Carly! This show has nothing to do with talent ... it is just a popularity contest!

·
Registered
894 Posts
What total crap! Syesha and Carly were wonderful. Brooke was terrible and Jason was even worse ... he sucked big time, yet they send home Carly! This show has nothing to do with talent ... it is just a popularity contest!
LOL, it took how many seasons to figure this out?

This show has been a joke from day one. They should have one vote per phone number to have a more acurate count. Imagine if we voted this way in the real world.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
I was kinda shocked to see who was the bottom 2.....Obviously Brooke and Jason have a bigger following then I thought....But man Jason's gotta go now....he's becoming as annoying as David A.

101 - 120 of 172 Posts