Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

81 - 100 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
james, you'll be waiting a long time. Those teenage girls are voting him up big time. This is a popularity contest, after all.... :eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Have to agree James... I am losing my taste for that kid but however the "teenie" vote will sail him through.......Once Kristy is out, this should prove to be a very interesting final.......Still have to say David Cook with Brooke in the final is what i would like to see.....

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I agree. He will go far because he's under 20.

If Michael Johns was 10 years younger he would easily win.

Once again it just illustrates that the voting system is flawed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
"Inspired"... I thought it was gas........I'm guessing Carly going home....She seemed really out of it last night....Should however be Kristy "again"

·
Registered
926 Posts
"This is not a solicitation where prohibited by law."

CTV has been playing that message after every commercial break during tonight's charity special. What does that mean exactly?

"If this is illegal where you are, we're not doing it."

:confused:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Didn't see it, but it might be one of those "void in Quebec" things...either that or some CRTC rule to cover their butt.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
A little shocked at last nights outcome...Didn't expect Michael to go just yet.....Still need to lose a few of the girls and Jason

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was shocked!

I was shocked... not just at who was voted off.... I thought Michael would stick arournd to at least the final four.

But Ryan really made it painful for Michael in the delivery of the news!

Man! Did I feel bad for Michael... Clearly Ryan's delivery was the worse I have ever seen on the show!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I was as shocked as most people were ... I have thought for some time that Michael had the best chance to win. He has both the voice and the stage presence to be star. But not to worry ... some record label is going to sign him.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I thought that Michael was the worst singer on the show for weeks now. He was living on borrowed time. Seacrest's delivery was terrible though. I think Syesha is next.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I thought he would make top 4...I liked brook int he beginning but that pouty, crying mug is making me sick now..I don't why they just dont declare Arcileta the victory.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I would agree that David Archuleta is the favorite now as long as he keeps picking the right songs. I like Carly Smithson's voice but I doubt she has a chance.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
I agree. He will go far because he's under 20.

If Michael Johns was 10 years younger he would easily win.

Once again it just illustrates that the voting system is flawed.
As I stated earlier. He lost because he was too old for the 12 year olds hitting the redial button.

He was the best of the top 12. David Cooke was #2.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Like I said earlier David Cook should win this hands down.....Still like Brooke alot...to win the whole thing...Nope.....Might end up being a David VS David Finale

81 - 100 of 172 Posts