Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Please report back on Dec 26th on whether your spouse loves you or not.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Blackberry Style

Hugh, I already know the answer to that. She only with me for my money, she just had a long time term plan when I was making only $25K/yr

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
My spouse loves me. I got my Panny Plasma two weeks ago as an early Xmas present.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Wow the 1.2? Thats a lot of glass.
Comes in at 1025 grams. But at the largest aperture that Canon currently offers who cares right.
If you get this bad boy, please give us your thoughts on it + samples.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Gordon I did not know you are a portrait shooter. ;)

High where did you install that not where you have your overhead projector?

Hugh you are a panny man :), actually they make the best plasma since pioneer elite out of the business. Did panny not buy some of pioneer technology?

Costa, most of the plasma still have better shades of black over the lcd and led's.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on - let's hear what other people really want for Christmas/Hanuka/Eid but we know we won't get ...

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Panasonic TCP50G25 plasma.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM for air shows. However, at this rate it's going to sit around collecting dust like the rest of my camera equipment.

I need to get back to taking photos again.

·
Banned
313 Posts
No spouse but if I could I would ask Santa for a new Nikon F6, a new D-7000 with free replacement for new model every 2 years and 6 Nikon lenses of my choice. Plus a UV filter :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just bought my wife a Nikon L110 for what it does its ok but my days of Photography are over , well i still have 2 body's EOS 5 european model and 1 EOS1N and 3 L lenses 20-35 f2.8 , 70-200 f2.8 and a 300 f4 . My wife already told me to sell it and get something new but i`m to attached to my old stuff thats why i still have something like this .

But a 85 1.2 its a great lens expensive but great but IMHO i think the move for a lens like that its only worthed if you take some financial advantage of it .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts