Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I synch my ipad and imac using Google synch through caldav and everything works fine. I go through Google Synch because I use MS Office at home with security restrictions on being able to synch with exchange.

The one issue I have is that I cannot edit any details of a calendar entry that I have not created myself through the ical on my ipad or imac.

Anyone know a solution? I have looked everywhere and I am coming up dry.

Thanks

Edit: I meant security restrictions at work instead of home in the post above. The only way I can get into my Outlook account is through an OWA URL address..

·
Registered
626 Posts
If I'm understanding you correctly, that is the expected behaviour. You are only able to edit the calendars entries you create not the calendar entries created by someone else that you are subscribed to. If my understanding of what you are trying to do is incorrect give me a actual example of what it is you are trying to do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your are understanding correctly. That said, I can do these edits in both gmail and outlook so not being able to do this on iCal is a real nuisance. I would like the same functionality as the other programs have. Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts