Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Unfortunately, NBA Elite 11 is not yet ready and we have made a decision to delay next month's launch," Moore said, without specifying a new release date. "The decision to delay NBA ELITE was hard because the game has great promise. But ultimately we feel this is the right thing to do. We've been making steady progress on basketball for the past few years and it's going to take extra time to make the game."

NBA Jam, the arcade-style two-on-two game also due on Oct. 5, will still ship on that date for the Wii. The PS3 and Xbox 360 version was to have been included with a free download code in NBA Elite 11. Moore said that game will now be a standalone product that will arrive "in time for the holidays." He did not indicate a price point or if this will be a physical retail release or digital download.
It was an evil plan. I am glad it has been foiled.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
He's heating up!!

Niiiice! So this means NBA Jam will be available for PS3?! I was ready to buy a Wii simply to play this game. Still have NBA Jam TE for the PSone that I break out every now & then on the PS3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts