Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Best Buy Mobile, Canadians learned this week that they can look forward to the imminent arrival of the HTC Snap and HTC Touch Pro2 smartphones on Telus Mobility.

The HTC Snap is a non-touch-screen smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard. It runs Windows Mobile 6.1. A key feature is what HTC has dubbed the "inner circle" — pressing this button allows users to quickly see e-mails from up to 10 preselected contacts.

The Touch Pro 2 is aimed at business and corporate users and has a dedicated conference call interface and a speakerphone that is activated by placing the smartphone face down on a table.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From the BB Flyer

·
Banned
328 Posts
I watched quite a few video reviews for the HTC Touch Pro2 and it looks pretty sweet. The screen is hot and they have definitely fixed a lot of the 3D Touchflow issues that I have with my HTC Touch Pro right now and may get this smartphone when it comes out (or maybe the Palm Pre if Telus gets it). Of course this is all dependent on if Telus ever gets the iPhone as I just love my iPod Touch, oh the tough decisions one must make in life lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts