Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
One more thing I enjoy on my HTC One. The stock HTC browser looks like an offshoot of chrome, and it's fast. But it lets you enable flash. I can view all videos on sites on my phone.

I honestly don't know but can the S4 do that?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I picked this phone up a couple weeks ago and I love it!

By far best phone I've owned, great fit and finish. It just feels like you are holding a quality product. Not some cheap plastic thing.

The audio quality is insane, enabling Beats makes it slightly quieter but the sound quality is what you would expect from Beats. The volume is perfect for some tunes in the golf cart. Can play 18 holes with it playing and not have to worry about battery life.

I have no issue with battery life at all. I'm would consider myself a moderate user.
I use it for email, ebay, reading cnet, videos on youtube and vevo, facebook, I'm a heavy texter. All the usual stuff, but minimal phone calls

I did read people having issues with the battery life, I conditioned the battery same way I would 1 of my RC car Lipo batteries (sort of I have more charge/discharge options with my RC cars)
was good for about 12 hours, now I'm getting 16 plus hours, right now I'm at 16 hours 20 min with 51% life still, but I didn't use it for any music today.

1 thing that is hard on the battery is using it for turn by turn nav. Eats the battery right quick.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to speed and performance, and I always multitask. That's why I was never a big smart phone user before, they were just 2 slow.

This thing blows all expectations out of the water, its so fast, so smooth. One of very few electronics I own that I would describe having seamless operation.

I've had all the major phones, all have there strengths and weakness. In my opinion this phone is by far the best all around, with a few useful blow the doors off the competition features, particularly Beats. No useless gimmicks all though I haven't found a lot of use for Zoe, I can see it being useful.

I use the TV remote all the time. Not quite good enough to control my home theater but everyday TV watching in the Living room or bed room its perfect.

Very happy. Highly recommended.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts