Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
mine internet is fast aswell

Hi, My internet speeds have been 2 mbs which is better than shaw's. I have tested this connection at all times of day and get the same speed all the time. Which is better than Shaw. With Shaw the maximum I could get was 6 mbs but that was late at night. In the daytime with shaw I got below 1 mb. Sorry if I am going off topic Im just reporting my mts and shaw experince. thanks

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Does MTS TV have retail outlets? I've seen stuff about Telus TV in Telus stores; Shaw has kiosks in some malls; Bell, Aliant and Rogers have a retail network selling cable and wireless stuff. It would be nice to visit one some day in play with the service at one of their stores (if they have them).

·
Super Moderator
17,216 Posts
You'll have to visit Winnipeg since that's where MTS TV is offered. Check out mts.ca - there are about 20 locations for MTS TV including the major shopping malls.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks. I will do just that in the coming weeks as business is likely to take me there. Any particular store which provides a good live demonstration? I ask because here in Toronto Bell doesn't demo VDSL (TV for Condos) anywhere. In Vancouver, I had no problem finding a Telus store willing to let me play with Telus TV.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I believe Kildonan Place mall has a tv hooked up so you can view mts tv. I cant really remember as I was their in August to get information on how to use call answer on the telephone. when you come here in winnipeg you should phone kildonan place mts number and ask them. thanks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts