Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just wondering if we ever going to get the new show that supposed to start on tvland us in our canadian network, it is with Betty White. I would loved to see that shows pop up in our canadian channel.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a good info. thanks!!!!! Yep, satisfaction guaranted, want my money back. That was the last line in the link for tvland canada!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I can see it popping up on TVTropolis in about 6 months time.
By that point we'll be able to pick up Season 1 on disc for about $20.

It's this sort of day late, dollar short way of doing business which is one of the big reasons I canned cable.

Why pay $50+ a month when it'll be cheaper to buy the disc *and* I'll be able to own it for life?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I don't think we will ever get "Hot in Cleaveland" even on disc in Canada.

But we may get "Hot in Cleveland" on TV or disc in Canada. Or was that misspelling a Freudian slip?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
606 Posts
What out folks. The spelling police have arrived.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Watched the 1st episode. Nothing great of course but it was ok. If you like the actresses you'll probably go for the show. There is nothing to hate and nothing to love....just a little bland sitcom which can be a nice time filler. How can Valerie Bertinelli still be cute at the age of 50 :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Watched the 1st episode. Nothing great of course but it was ok. If you like the actresses you'll probably go for the show. There is nothing to hate and nothing to love....just a little bland sitcom which can be a nice time filler. How can Valerie Bertinelli still be cute at the age of 50 :)
A boatload of plastic surgery I'm betting.

For a first ep that's actually a pretty good review.

This has to be the biggest new slow for me of the year along with Human Target and it's criminal CTVgm was too cheap to pick it up for TVLand Canada. I wonder if the US corps even know or care how bad their brand is tarnished here when they do stuff like this.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Just bad. Betty White had a couple of good lines but her slightly off colour comments are starting to be boring. A whole bunch of has beens reading off teleprompters. In summary "once is enough."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts