Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Bluetooth is nice, but integrating my Blackberry address book is tedious. You have to give a spoken name for each and every phone number listed. It will take forever! (is there a quicker way?).
Doesn't the bluetooth simply active the "hands-free" mode on your Blackberry? My 2009 CRV couldn't come with Bluetooth... but I know on my wife's 2010 RAV4 you just hit the BT button and it puts the blackberry into handsfree mode over the car's speakers and uses the car's microphone. Your blackberry should ask "Say a Command" and then you just say "Call xxxx" and your blackberry (not the CRV) should then recognize the name, confirm with you, and then ask which number to dial (home, mobile, work, etc). At least that's how BT works with my BB in the RAV4...

By the way... as owners of both I totally love the CRV over the RAV. The drive on the CRV is so much smoother and all the parts feel just so robust... from the door handles to the steering wheel to the drive quality.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Didn't even think to try that. I'll give it a try.

-Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda crv 2007 problÈme de cambers

Je suis propriÉtaire d`une honda crv 2007 ex-l navi et la suspension arriÈre s`affaisse entrainant ainsi une usure prÉmaturÉe des pneus arriÈres et un bruit caverneux dans l`habitacle comme si j`avais des pneus d`hiver en ÉtÉ; pour corriger cette situation le concessionnaire propose d`ajouter compte tenu qu`il s`agirait d`un problÈme de carrossage d`ajouter donc des bras de camber afin de mieux positionner les roues arriÈres car les cambers dÉjÀ installÉs par honda ne sont pas ajustables ; de plus cet ajout ne serait pas couvert par ma garantie prolongÉe de 6ans 130,000 km; est-ce un problÈme connu et frÉquent chez ce type de vÉhicule; À court terme si je ne fais pas faire cet ajoutdes bras de camber je devrai changer les pneus.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts