Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Hey anyone else reading from the States you can see Ep 1 on the Showtime web site or their YouTube channel. We don't subscribe to SC so will have to wait until Showtime does a free preview like they did last year. At least I sure hope they do it again! Ep 1 is fantastic!

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
I recently watched season 1. What an excellent show. It manages to avoid all the cliches and other pitfalls that have ruined other, similar shows while delivering interesting plot lines and excellent performances. Looking forward to season 2.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Season 2 started on Sept 30th.
It started off a tad slow but has picked up. I am enjoying season 2 so far.
Only available on super channel though. So not many people know about it.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
OMG, a 3rd season?!?! Where the heck is this show going??? lol I haven't been this confused on where a show might be going since watching The Shield. My fear of course is this show spirals out of control like another show that seemed too good to be true....Prison Break.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Sundays episode was intense. Great acting during the interrogation scene.
Next weeks episode is already the half way point.
Dana is starting to grind me gears a bit. I know she is rebelling but the story line is getting old fast.

The reason there is not that much chatter about this show like I said before is that is airs on super channel and its not a widely subscribed to channel.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Wow, I am shocked. Me and a friend have been talking all season about how this show fell off the rails. I mean, this guy was so secretive and fooled everyone...but some reporter Roya Hammad walks into his office and asks him if he's recording, and since he says no, she goes on to tell him she's a terrorist. And he admits everything to her.

Basically, here's a show with a single season premise, and they're trying to make it more. This is exactly how Prison Break went.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Ouch.... Prison Break comparison really hit the nail on the head.........

Cross fingers it don't fall apart to fast...

Sent from my SGH-I747M

·
Registered
310 Posts
Was a great first season. Real mix of 24 and Covert Affairs. I agree though that it will be hard to keep it going, and I fear as well, that it will become a mix of Prison Break and Lost, and will soon lose my attention.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Prison Break stretched out 4 seasons i think? I would have been happy with 2 maybe 3..
Lost again it stretched out at least a few seasons to many... IT got to the point where i was "lost" watching it :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I guess we'll see if Brody stays "good", but if he does the whole premise of the show is lost.

When I met with Roya the other day and started walking away, with her following, I kind of thought for a moment he'd tell her the CIA was on to them, and show himself to still be turned. But no.

41 - 60 of 156 Posts