Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a multiplayer FPS type of guy.... rarely do much in terms of single player.

Many bugs on MP, can't connect to servers, dropped from games.... If u are thinking about buying this game, wait a couple weeks at least.... very buggy.

(I bought this game cause a few of my COD:blackops friends had bought this.... I wish I hadn't or really hope they fix the servers)

Wasn't CODBO's hosted on individual's 360's?

P

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I played it this weekend just for the single player. VERY short campaign. I had no problem with the graphics as some reviewers noted. But what I really liked was the story. There's a partial breakdown on wikipedia, and though it's not probable the Greater Korean Republic will occupy everything west of the Mississippi....some of the topics and interesting, like gas shortages in the US, and then the US military disbanding to cut costs. Mexico closes its borders to the US. I enjoyed the campaign. As for MP, I'll stick to Black Ops for now. I didn't see anything in Homefront to make me want to re-learn my multiplayer skills.

·
Super Moderator
3,210 Posts
I heard the campaign was about 5 hours? Too bad because I was interested in the game until I head how short it was. I will also stick to COD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts