Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do have the Home Hub 3000.
Can not go into the settings
Every time I type 192.168.2.1 , it stays on the following screen, circle is turning, and never go further

Already tried hard reset
Bell even changed the router for a new one
Was ok for a day, then it started again when the devices were connected.

Can it be a wifi connected device that create the problem since a factory reset make it work but the problem comes back once every device is hooked on the wifi.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
319 Posts
Conflict in addresses? - one of your devices has the same address as the modem?

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Have you tried a different browser? Bell only supports Chrome for some of it's services. It's also possible that an antivirus program or privacy plugin is blocking the connection.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried a different browser? Bell only supports Chrome for some of it's services. It's also possible that an antivirus program or privacy plugin is blocking the connection.
Yep.. try with every browser available. Same ! Same thing on iPad, mobile phone, etc...

·
Super Moderator
17,044 Posts
Do you any other routers or unusual network devices that would cause an address conflict or block network access?

Have you tried a hard-wired connection directly to the HH3000?

Have you customized the configuration of the HH3000 or are you running it the way that Bell sent it to you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr. Drive.
No other routers ou unusual devices
Yes I tried hard-wired and it's the same...

If I factory reset, it will work. But as soon as a change the network default name ( BELLXXX ) by my own network name, All devices reconnect et can't access the router anymore. That's why I suspect a conflict with an actual device. I used the bell network app, and had been able to see all devices ip address.... No other 168.192.2.1 .... Still have no clue May be I will have to turn down every device, one by one and try to find the faulty one ! :-S

·
Super Moderator
17,044 Posts
Have you tried accessing the router from a browser on the phone or tablet that works with the Bell network app?

I have Bell MTS and use http://home to access my HH3000. Does that work for you?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I used the bell network app, and had been able to see all devices ip address.... No other 168.192.2.1 .... Still have no clue May be I will have to turn down every device, one by one and try to find the faulty one
Thoughts:
  1. the app may not show a device with the possible conflict, so take notes from the "clean" unedited network SSID version
  2. Indeed - makes sense to try that, or reverse and bring one back on line at a time
Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts