Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
I actually think the decade approach is better. The studio-based channels are, in my opinion, a little disorienting; this gives it more of a granularity.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That's disappointing. I guess they won't be showing any movies made prior to 1970, then. Currently, they sprinkle the odd older film throughout the schedule. I don't mind the idea of dedicated 70s and 80s channels, but I wish they'd swap out the 90s and 2000s with the 50s and 60s. It's not as though there aren't enough other channels showing films from the 90s to the present.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
They 70's channel will show movies from the 70's and before or as they word it
"groundbreaking movies of the 70s, plus essential Hollywood classics"

·
Super Moderator
18,524 Posts
Hollywood Suite channels relaunch today

Subscribers can now find their favourite films by decade

Starting today Hollywood Suite is the home of the movies that shaped the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s. Subscribers can now easily reconnect with a favourite film – or discover a new one – on four HDTV channels, Hollywood Suite On Demand, and the Hollywood Suite GO app.

Hollywood Suite subscribers can still find the pre-1970 films they love with programming blocks dedicated to the essential classics from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

With hundreds of movies a month, there’s always something great to watch on Hollywood Suite. Movies are always uncut and commercial-free, so viewers can experience them the way they were meant to be seen.

See the full press release for Hollywood Suite Premieres and November programming highlights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts