Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stan (Brent Butt) and Millie (Nancy Robertson) resume their adventures in baby-sitting…err…life-coaching.

In the Season 2 premiere, a trip to Hollywood is in order for Millie, Stan and Taylor to investigate some options for a Grumpaloo movie. Back at Haddison House, Joyce uses Anna and Crystal as guinea pigs to test homemade skin care products

The Season 2 premiere of HICCUPS airs on CTV Monday, May 30 at 8 p.m. ET

HICCUPS kicks off with the first three episodes airing Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET, before moving to its regular slot of Sundays at 8:30 p.m. ET starting June 19.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hope Dan for Mayor returns as I felt that had the better acting. I felt that this show in comparison was rather bad, which surprises me that it's returning.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Meh. Neither show is funny at all.
Just like the old Trouble with Tracy TV show.

From WikiPedia
The Trouble with Tracy is often considered to have been produced solely to meet the demands of the Canadian content regulations. Cultural critics, including Geoff Pevere, have suggested, however, that as unsuccessful as the result was, the show deserves some credit as one of the first truly ambitious attempts to create a scripted television series within the financial constraints that have often plagued Canadian television production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts