Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a third IPN330HD Telus STB that someone gave to me.

It has not been used for a while. Telus gave me a registration code so I should be all set.

However when I connect it, it tells me it is downloading some software and then, after a few minutes displays a powered by Minerva screen.

It also shows what looks like an error message of E0043 and seems stuck at a process 6/23 or 7/23.

All this is greek to me.

Any ideas on how to make it work or is it toast?

Everytime I try it does the same thing.

All advice gratefully received.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the help - it is up and running.

I took the box and plugged it into my neighbour's dlink router and it updated like a dream.

What I can't figure out is why on earth Telus would install modems in new installations like mine that cannot update the stb.

Again thanks to all who replied.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I did was plug it in, did not even connect it to a TV.

Went home for 30 mins, came back took it home and it was all good.

Neighbour was already on mediaroom. The Dlink was acting as a standalone wireless router although it looked like it was also a modem.

Telus had installed a standalone model for some reason.

All I know is it worked great.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top