Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone know where Canadians will be able to watch The Tourist, a 6 part mini series with Jamie Dornan?
I think HBO Go will show it, does that mean that Crave automtically gets it for Canada?

This outback thriller from the writers of The Missing is fun, stylish and clearly still has many twists up its sleeve.
All 6 episodes are currently on You Tube I have watched BBC episodes on You Tube in the past, but they are usually removed after a few days, so if you are interested I would watch as soon as possible. I just watched the first episode and I am intrigued. I hope you see this while the episodes are still available to watch.

·
Registered
328 Posts
All 6 episodes are currently on You Tube I have watched BBC episodes on You Tube in the past, but they are usually removed after a few days, so if you are interested I would watch as soon as possible. I just watched the first episode and I am intrigued. I hope you see this while the episodes are still available to watch.
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately there are only 4 episodes left there now.
I would never have thought of looking for shows on youtube.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately there are only 4 episodes left there now.
I would never have thought of looking for shows on youtube.
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I noticed as well that the last 2 episodes had disappeared after I watched the first 3. I only needed to find the first 2 episodes, because I can watch the others on live BBC TV through a Roku channel that I subscribe to. The series has been successful in Australia and the UK, so it is likely someone will purchase it for Canada.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I noticed as well that the last 2 episodes had disappeared after I watched the first 3. I only needed to find the first 2 episodes, because I can watch the others on live BBC TV through a Roku channel that I subscribe to. The series has been successful in Australia and the UK, so it is likely someone will purchase it for Canada.
Not to worry, not as if I don't have plenty to watch. I'm also wanting to watch Five Bedrooms season 3 but not sure who will get it in Canada.
Paramount+ has it in US, I think the W Channel had season 2 here, so hopefully they will get season 3 even if it means having to ff commercials.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not to worry, not as if I don't have plenty to watch. I'm also wanting to watch Five Bedrooms season 3 but not sure who will get it in Canada.
Paramount+ has it in US, I think the W Channel had season 2 here, so hopefully they will get season 3 even if it means having to ff commercials.
I think it is likely that W will also air Season 3. I enjoy this show as well and didn't know that it had been renewd for season 3. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think it is likely that W will also air Season 3. I enjoy this show as well and didn't know that it had been renewd for season 3. Thanks for the info.
My daughter just finished watching season 3 in Oz, not sure how long shows take to get to Canada after they've finished their run.
I don't think the last season of Wentworth has arrived here yet. It finished it's last episode in Australia on October 26 last year.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
According to this Deadline article, Five Bedrooms is being distributed internationally by NBCUniversal, thanks to co-funding by Sky Studios. It looks like ViacomCBS is only handling the Australian rights, for season 1 through their Network 10 stations and for the next 2 seasons through Paramount+ (AU).

I put together a table of release dates. Season 2 was shown in North America shortly after Australia, so it doesn't look like there's any limitation. So far NBC hasn't announced anything for season 3 on Peacock, and I don't expect W Network to air it before Peacock.

SeasonAustraliaPeacock (US)W Network (CA)
1May 15, 2019August 13, 2020January 3, 2021
2August 11, 2021August 19, 2021September 9, 2021
3January 1, 2022

·
Registered
168 Posts
Earlier in this thread I posted about S2 of Evil. All episodes of S2 are now available on Paramount+ in Canada.
Thanks for this update! I noticed yesterday that the title card was showing in the app on the AppleTV but clicking on it only brought up a list of unrelated shows. It didn’t appear in the search either.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Does anyone know what network or streaming service is getting How I Met Your Father? It's Hulu in the US but I can't find any info on where it'll be showing in Canada.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How I Met Your Father is produced by 20th Television, now owned by Disney. I found this confirmation:

How I Met Your Father | Hulu/Star Original Review | What's On Disney Plus .

“How I Met Your Father” is coming to Hulu on Tuesday 18th January 2022. The series will also be released on Disney+ internationally at a later date.
Thank you for that update on "How I Met Your Father" will be released on Disney+ internationally at a later date. Dr. Dave. It is always appreciated so much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you so much PerryP for the date that How I Met Your Father will stream on Disney+.

301 - 315 of 315 Posts