Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
281 - 300 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi bumping this up b'cuz I just saw on IMDb that Hugh Dillon co-created this show also he's in it (I think as a police chief) so will it air in Canada? It starts in the US on Nov. 14.
On my Bell Fibe app, they've added a Mayor of Kingstown page to Paramount Network Canada. There aren't any showtimes listed yet, but I will check back in over the next few days.

Hopefully this means they will air the entire series, unlike the US network which is airing only the first episode before shifting to Paramount+ exclusively.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
On my Bell Fibe app, they've added a Mayor of Kingstown page to Paramount Network Canada. There aren't any showtimes listed yet, but I will check back in over the next few days.

Hopefully this means they will air the entire series, unlike the US network which is airing only the first episode before shifting to Paramount+ exclusively.
Oh okay thank you we do not get that channel. :(

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Zap2it is confirming that Mayor of Kingstown airs on Paramount Network Canada on Nov. 14 at 9 PM ET. I guess we'll have to wait about a week to see if they will schedule episode 2.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Zap2it is confirming that Mayor of Kingstown airs on Paramount Network Canada on Nov. 14 at 10 PM ET. I guess we'll have to wait about a week to see if they will schedule episode 2.
Thank you for that update Dr. Dave. It is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Zap2it says that Mayor of Kingstown episode 2 will be on Paramount Network Canada on Nov. 21, so it looks like Canada will get the whole series. Note that I got the time wrong in my previous post - the series airs at 9 PM ET. I don't know if it will also stream on Paramount+ Canada.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Zap2it says that Mayor of Kingstown episode 2 will be on Paramount Network Canada on Nov. 21, so it looks like Canada will get the whole series. Note that I got the time wrong in my previous post - the series airs at 9 PM ET. I don't know if it will also stream on Paramount+ Canada.
Mayor of Kingstown is streaming on Paramount +

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was wondering about Seal Team Season 5. There only 4 seasons of Seal Team on Paramount +. I was wondering is Seal Team on Global any longer ? If anyone knows thank you for your answer to this question.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Global only aired the first 4 episodes of Seal Team season 5, same as CBS. Episode 4 will expire from On-Demand and streaming on Friday. No further episodes are available on the broadcast schedule or GlobalTV.com or STACKTV.

Season 5 Episode 5 was briefly available on P+ before they removed it.

More info in the Global thread and the P+ thread.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Zap2it says that Mayor of Kingstown episode 2 will be on Paramount Network Canada on Nov. 21, so it looks like Canada will get the whole series.
I posted this update in the P+ thread: Mayor of Kingstown episode 3 will not air on Paramount Network Canada, so P+ will have the exclusive starting with episode 3.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Gomorrah

I was in the middle of watching season 2 when they yanked off netflix

I can't find season 2 anywhere else (google play, iTunes, youtube)

can anyone help me find it, or can they let me know when it's coming back?

Hollywood Suite is the exclusive English Canadian home for the HBO Max/Sky Italia hit Italian crime series Gomorrah. Seasons 1-3 will premiere On Demand December 1 with 36 episodes, followed by the Gomorrah feature film The Immortal and seasons 4 and 5 in the new year.

Gomorrah will have its Canadian broadcast premiere of Seasons 1-3 beginning December 6 on Hollywood Suite with new episodes airing weekly on Mondays at 9pm ET. Hollywood Suite is available through Canadian television service providers and Amazon Prime Video Channels.

----

Hollywood Suite is usually on Free preview for the month of December from December 1 to January 5, 2022 through participating TV Providers and includes On-Demand on most providers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any word on Joe Pickett in Canada? It dropped as a Spectrum Original in the US today. I also see that it'll stream on Paramount+ after its first run -- maybe in Canada too?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any word on Joe Pickett in Canada? It dropped as a Spectrum Original in the US today. I also see that it'll stream on Paramount+ after its first run -- maybe in Canada too?
I just saw the trailer for Joe Pickett on Youtube. I have read the books by CJ. Box. I love Yellowstone and Longmire. The trailer looked good. I was wondering the same thing whether it will be shown on Paramount + in Canada or another streaming service or standard channel. Any information would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
Paramount is the studio behind the series, so they probably own the worldwide rights. I agree Paramount+ Canada would be my first guess, but they could have licensed international rights to another steamer, or linear rights on a country-by-country basis. Where did you see the news about Paramount+?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Paramount is the studio behind the series, so they probably own the worldwide rights. I agree Paramount+ Canada would be my first guess, but they could have licensed international rights to another steamer. Where did you see the news about Paramount+?
Thanks, Dave! Oh sorry, should've included that. I saw it a few places -- Decider & TVInsider

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
It could turn up on Prime Video in Canada as that is where Yellowstone (on Paramount+ in the US) is currently available. It could also show up on the Paramount Network channel but that's a awful way to view anything due to the number of interruptions for commercials.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It could turn up on Prime Video in Canada as that is where Yellowstone (on Paramount+ in the US) is currently available. It could also show up on the Paramount Network channel but that's a awful way to view anything due to the number of interruptions for commercials.
I agree with you completely ExDilbert. Paramount Network Canada is absolutely awful for commercial interruptions.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Anyone know where Canadians will be able to watch The Tourist, a 6 part mini series with Jamie Dornan?
I think HBO Go will show it, does that mean that Crave automtically gets it for Canada?

This outback thriller from the writers of The Missing is fun, stylish and clearly still has many twists up its sleeve.

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
According to this Deadline article, HBO Max joined The Tourist’s commissioning partners BBC One and Stan as a co-producer and acquired the US streaming rights. International sales will be handled by global partner All3Media International, so it could end up on just about any service in Canada. I would watch for an HBO Max release date in the U.S. and check again. Crave has piggy-backed on HBO Max international productions before, although CBC Gem is another possibility.

·
Registered
328 Posts
According to this Deadline article, HBO Max joined The Tourist’s commissioning partners BBC One and Stan as a co-producer and acquired the US streaming rights. International sales will be handled by global partner All3Media International, so it could end up on just about any service in Canada. I would watch for an HBO Max release date in the U.S. and check again. Crave has piggy-backed on HBO Max international productions before, although CBC Gem is another possibility.
Apple TV has been grabbing Australian made series recently, I hope they don't get it.

281 - 300 of 313 Posts