Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know the reason why criminal minds is available in the u.s. i would like to watch it but cant afford a vpn

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts
I don’t know if I can post this but tonight on discovery USA there is a new show call Mystery of the deep. Any idea when we will see this in Canada?
Discovery Canada - MYSTERIES OF THE DEEP (10x60) Series Premiere: Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET beginning Sept. 30

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was wondering about Ridley Scott's Raised by Wolves which will be streaming on HBO Max on Thursday September 3 if we will ever see or stream that in Canada at all?

·
Super Moderator
16,883 Posts
RAISED BY WOLVES airs on CTV Sci-Fi with a sneak-peak season premiere, Thursday Sept. 3 at 9:30p.m. ET. The season will continue to unfold Fridays at 9 p.m. ET beginning September 4. It will also stream on Crave in sync with HBO Max. The Press Release was issued in the last hour or two.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Does anyone know where Season 5 of Last Tango in Halifax can be viewed in Canada?
Returns on PBS starting September 20 2020:
"7pm Last Tango In Halifax Holiday Special Caroline's new headship involves moving the family to a ramshackle farmhouse in time for Christmas. 8pm Last Tango In Halifax - Alan and Celia are not seeing eye to eye and tempers rise at Caroline and Gillian's birthday party."

·
Registered
126 Posts
Am hoping someone might have some information on where to watch UK series 'The Split' with Nicola Walker.

The Defoes, a family of female divorce lawyers, are forced to face their past following the return of their estranged father after a 30 year absence.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Am hoping someone might have some information on where to watch UK series 'The Split' with Nicola Walker.

The Defoes, a family of female divorce lawyers, are forced to face their past following the return of their estranged father after a 30 year absence.
According to JustWatch, Season 1 is streaming on Sundance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
@grampagord,

Thanks a lot for this information, I've never heard of JustWatch before. Can get a 30 day free trial with Sundance Now with Amazon Prime.
They have some other shows I would like to see as well.

I wonder when they will get season 2 of The Split.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts